At the start of a new project or when starting to use new technology, the challenges often are daunting. Even without the steep learning curves to handle, there are lots of pitfalls and rookie mistakes to avoid, standards and best practices to take into account etc.
Working with an experienced partner can help you to make this start as smooth and painless as possible, so you can hit the ground running.
For projects that have been active for a while, it might make sense to get expert advice on a regular basis to make sure you stay on the right track.
Our coaching services can help you to hit the ground running for new projects or help you to guarantee quality and stability for established projects.
A number of topics that make a difference in our coaching assignments are
- technical support and knowledge transfer are at the core of our project coaching.
- best practices: each problem can be approached in multiple ways. Our experts have an extensive project experience and know which solutions will (not) work in a specific situation and will advise you in the pros and cons of the different options.
- design patterns: problems very rarely have to be solved for the very first time. We advise on the design patterns that can be used to solve a problem in a tried and tested way. In a lot of cases, we'll be able to provide templates that can get you started quickly.
- personal approach: in coaching and on-the-job training, a personal approach often matters even more than the pure technical tasks. We work with your team and adapt our approach and pace as much as possible to each individual team member in order to optimize results
- tailor made: no project and no team are alike. The frequency and content of our coaching assignments is always a bespoke package, tailored to your needs.