We are a young and dynamic team of data engineers. We build flexible and reliable data platforms that combine tried and tested with top of the notch technologies. We work for local (Benelux) and international customers, on small to large, long-term projects, both onsite at the customer or from our office near Antwerp.
We’re lifelong learners and team players with a professional and customer-oriented approach.
Our people are everything to us, therefore we invest in personal development and team building activities next to purely technical training.
- You design, implement, test, deploy and document data processing pipelines
- You run data processing pipelines in batch or real-time, at any scale, on-premise or in the cloud
- You work directly with customer stakeholders, discuss requirements and plan your work within the team sprint
- You build bespoke solutions for each customer while avoiding to reinvent the wheel
- You work from the know.bi office or on-site at the customer’s office, with the option to partially work from home.
You have at least theoretical knowledge of most of the technologies listed below and are eager to learn fast:
- Data architecture, data modeling
- SQL, (distributed) databases
- XML, JSON, YAML, …
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Java, Scala, Python/R
- Agile Development
- Git, TFS
- Be a team player while being able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn
- You dare to take initiative
- You are analytical and have a keen eye for detail