We are a young and dynamic team of data engineers. We build flexible and reliable data platforms that combine tried and tested with cutting edge technologies. We work for local (Benelux) and international customers, on small to large, long-term projects, both onsite at the customer or from our office near Antwerp.
We’re lifelong learners and team players with a professional and customer-oriented approach.
Our people are everything to us, therefore we invest in personal development and team building activities next to purely technical training.
- You design, implement, test, deploy and document data processing pipelines
- You run data processing pipelines in batch or real-time, at any scale, on-premise or in the cloud
- You work directly with customer stakeholders, discuss requirements and plan your work within the team sprint
- You build bespoke solutions for each customer while avoiding to reinvent the wheel
- You work from the know.bi office or on-site at the customer’s office, with the option to partially work from home.
- Data architecture, data modeling
- Knowledge of and experience with
- SQL in at least two databases
- at least two of XML, JSON, YAML, …
- At least one of AWS, GCP, Azure
- At least one of Java, Scala, Python/R
- Agile Development
- Git, TFS
- Knowledge of, experience with or very strong interest in
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Distributed Databases
- Be a team player while being able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- You dare to take initiative
- You are analytical and have a keen eye for detail